1. Get rid of the templates and just allow us to customize module locations the way we want to.
2. Let us change the colors of fonts, modules, etc.
3. Let us change font style.
4. Allow us to have transparency on our channels so we can see our backgrounds.
5. Make the subscribe button yellow.
6. Make us change the color of the youtube players like embedded sites using
7. Please add the Add as Friend button in the users channel.
8. How come i cant watch YouTube live on this layout, Fix it, cause it really sucks.
9. Movies button was next to Browse button and Upload button next to your username. Now its gone.
10. Fix the YouTube banners for advertising links to social networks like SKB,CHRIS PIRILLO,others,ALSO FOR PARTNERS
11. Fix the background images for channels. It doesnt fit the channel Cosmic panda looks bigger, so images must be bigger, now images fit half the cosmic panda backgroubnd.
12. Bring back the Videos drop-down menu when watching videos so that we dont always have to go to the channel just to know what videos they have.
13. Get rid of the templates and just allow us to customize module locations the way we want to.
14. Bring back the alphabetical order of playlists, when I want to add a video into a list
15. Bring back the banners
16. Give as a box or 2 with the possibility to add a HTML text, so that we could add a Twitter follow or tweet button or something simular
17. Show us the whole name of the country, not just the abbreviation of the country (insted of SI or SLO, rather show Slovenia)
18. Give us back the possibility to see all my subscribers on my channel, not just a few
19. Give us back the possibility to make our recent activity private
20. Show the whole thumbnails on playlists
21. Show the username, not the channel title on playlists
22. So much of the main page is wasted space. Many users rarely if ever watch the “recommended videos” so having one third of my main page swallowed by this feature is not helpful.
23. If we don’t have a Facebook or Google+ account, don’t show us the button for that on the home page
24. Having a single column with large icons does not work. For users who have a lot of subscriptions who regularly upload videos, that’s a lot of scrolling.
25. Why are you showing us on the home page who commented on a video? Who the hell cares? Why not give us the chance to chose what we want to see on our home page.
I don’t mind to see bulletins and who liked, favourited or uploaded a video, but I don’t like to see who commented on a video on my home page